Russia is continuing to become one of the worlds up
and coming economies and many large companies are focusing on the
country for expansion and new market development.
Public healthcare is available to citizens of Russia and
residents who contribute to the state tax system however the
standard of care varies widely and using the state hospital means
you may have to communicate with the staff in Russian.
AXA PPP International takes the care of its expat members very
seriously and our international private health insurance offers
expats in Russia the choice to receive treatment there or in your
country of nationality.
Other benefits to having our cover include:
- 24-hour information and medical helplines, offering access to
qualified health care professionals - and help in finding
practitioners that speak your language.
- Free over-the-phone interpretation.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- A 24-hour telephone claims service, with empathetic, trained
personal advisers who will be able to confirm if your treatment is
- Secure online access to your account, any time.
Find out more about our
international health insurance cover